Lost & Found Office
Main Station Freiburg Service Point Bismarckallee 7 79098 Freiburg
May I take my bicycle with me?
If there is enough room on board the train, you can take your bicycle with you on our trains. Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to prefer passengers over bicycles if there is not enough space to accommodate both. Before 7.30 pm you need an extra adult ticket to carry your bicycle with you. After 7.30 pm your bicycle is charge free.
Physically challenged passengers
Physical challenged passengers: Please enter the train at the front. If you need any help, for instance if you are depending on a wheelchair, please announce your journey early on by using the service number 07642-912428 (from abroad or overseas: 0049-7642-912428).
Travelling groups with 20 persons and more: Please let us know about your journey at least one week in advance by using the service number 07642-912428 (from abroad or overseas: 0049-7642-912428).
You will find ticket machines at the stations and inside any BSB train. Let alone the RVF annual season ticket you will get tickets for various destinations inside and outside the regional public transport area:
- “badisch24” (the ticket for entering the areas of neighbouring public transport networks)
- “Baden-Württemberg-Ticket” (a reasonable ticket for travelling Baden-Württemberg with regional trains)
- “DB-Anfahrtschein” (the shuttle-ticket for journeys with Deutsche Bahn trains leaving the RVF area; you have to buy a DB-ticket to change the train, but the “DB-Anfahrtsschein” will be deducted from the total)
Please use the ticket-cancelling machines in our trains to stamp your tickets.
How to use the ticket machines:
- Touch the screen and choose your ticket.
- Ticket price and paying options will be shown in the display.
- Your payment is most simple and easy with an EC-Card (without PIN verification).
Coins or banknotes are also welcome. Please keep in mind that you may use only one banknote per payment.